Identity of the person in charge
- Owner: AUTOS AMERICA MIRAMAR S.L ..
- NIF: B32309213
- Address: AVD. DE LA INDUSTRIA Nº13-PLANT 1-OFFICE 2, Madrid – Spain.
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.cocheconconductor.com
Principles applied in data processingIn the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation (RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Owner will inform the User in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The Holder will keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment. The Owner will inform the User of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. The Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal dataTo browse https://www.cocheconconductor.com You do not need to provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- By registering in a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
RightsThe Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Contact forms: The Holder requests personal data, among which may be: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address in order to respond to inquiries from the users. For example, AUTOS AMERICA MIRAMAR S.L. uses this data to respond to messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that Users may have regarding the information included on the website, the processing of personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other query that the User may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the website.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: name and surname, email address, telephone number and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers. The personal data provided to the Holder will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. (Mailchimp).
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. AUTOS AMERICA MIRAMAR S.L. has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the Holder’s social networks, the treatment of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and that you have previously accepted. You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
Categories of personal dataThe categories of personal data that the Owner deals with are:
- Identification data.
- Categories of specially protected data are not treated.
Preservation of personal dataThe personal data that you provide to the Holder will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Mailchimp The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to provide its email marketing services to the Owner.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner analyze the use that Users make of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including the IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States. More information at: https://analytics.google.com
Web NavigationWhen browsing https://www.cocheconconductor.com Non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you. The website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics.
- Google AdSense.