What are cookiesA cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment – can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies usedThe website https://www.cocheconconductor.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the website. For this, the navigation you make on this website is analyzed in order to improve it.
- Technical cookies: They are those treated by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carry out the process of purchasing a Product or Service. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user, such as language or the type of browser through which you connect to this website.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by the website or by third parties, allow the supply of existing advertising spaces on this website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content from the advertisements to the content of the requested service or to your use of this website. The Owner or third parties can analyze your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These types of cookies store information on user behavior —obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits— which allows the development of a specific profile to show advertisements on function of it.
Disable cookiesYou can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/ kb / HT1677? viewlocale = en_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google .com / chrome / answer / 95647? hl = es